Saturday 26 April 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Hello :) Just a super quick post to tell you that I am going to take part in Dewey's Readathon. I haven't officially signed up or anything, I'm doing it so I can get some reading done. So for me in the UK, it is starting at 1pm; which is a nice time I think as it gives me a chance to do some jobs before hand.

The books that I would like to read are:

  • Frostbite (and maybe finish it)
  • The Book Thief (I won't finish it but would like to get a way through it).
However! I may have to compromise because I need to do revision so I think I may first read Of Mice and Men (a book I loathe but alas must study) and then carry on with Frostbite or The Book Thief it will give me motivation to read it I suppose. 

I will post my progress on either my twitter (@JellyBabyJade97) or more likely on Instagram (@Jadeling97). Let me know where you'll be updating so I can see how you're doing!

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment