Sunday 27 April 2014

Dewey's Readathon Wrap-up

So the readathon has come to an end. :-(  I will admit I probably only read for around 6 hours but I read more than I would have. When it first started I still needed to do some jobs and because of that I listen to a few chapters of pride and prejudice so that I was still kind of reading at the start. After I read a section of Of Mice and Men and read nearly all of Frostbite. (Which was awesome!)

But yeah, I didn't go all out on this, you know I didn't stay up late or anything I just made sure I made a little time for reading instead of the internet or something. I really just used it as a break from revision but it also gave me motivation to read again as I haven't been reading a lot lately.

Hope any of you who took part had fun and read some good books.

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment