Saturday 18 October 2014

Dewey's Opening Meme!

There is less than half an hour to go till Dewey's 24 hour readathon and to get us started we have some questions to answer:


  1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today? England! West midlands to be more precise. 
  2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward too? I think The Jane Austen Guide to Life by Lori Smith. This is the 1 I'm starting with too.
  3. Which snack are you most looking forward to? Lots of tea and I have a rose and cardamom hot chocolate which I am going to treat myself to :)
  4. Tell us a little something about yourself? Ummm... I am a flautist and have been for nearly 9yrs now.
  5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I kinda participated last time but I got distracted and didn't actually do much reading so this time I am going to commit.  
Good luck everyone!  

Speak soon,
Jade xx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying the readathon. Hope you are feeling less distracted this time and are able to read.

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete