Sunday 5 October 2014

Book Haul!

Hello :) I am back once again with a book haul! Some of these I brought myself- I managed to snag a few bargins too- and others were birthday presents but I will start with the bargins.


 While I was in Coventry I found this bookshop that was closing down and clearing it stock :( and I   found a couple of beauties. First I got a copy of Secret Garden by Frances Hogson Bernet. It is just a  basic collins classic but it is small and that the key part. I have massive- beautiful but massive-  edition of this book and its just kinda hard to read so I've been looking for a smaller one. I also  picked up a exquisite edition of Jane Eyre (meaning we now have 3 in the house, opps!) It has this  purple watercolour of Jane on the front and I just love it! Plus it was an absolute steal at £2.99!
Then as a little congrats present from myself I picked a book book that I have heard a lot about and have been wanting since it came out earlier this year- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. This book has super good reviews and sounds amazing.

I picked up If I Stay by Gayle Foreman since it was super cheap in Sainsburys and it is meant to be really good and the trailer for the film looks good too :)

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and my friend got me one of the coolest books ever! The Jane Austen Guide to Life by Lori Smith. This a little lifestyle/ biography thing but I am really enjoying it :)

So those are the books that I got recently :) Apart from school books I am going to try and stop buying books- which surprisingly is going well so far :) Let me know your recent purchases!

Speak soon,
Jade xx

1 comment:

  1. Have you read If I Stay yet? So good. I read it in a day. Loved it. I'm trying to find the sequel. Good luck with Readathon.

    ReplyDelete