Friday 3 October 2014

A Spooky October TBR!

Long time no see! Sorry everyone, the one thing I didn't want to happen happened. I got drowned in school work. But I'm starting to get into a routine so hopefully you will be seeing more of me again. I am not going to do a September wrap-up because I didn't read anything! However I do have quite a big tbr for this month which I may or may not have themed around Halloween :)

First there are 3 books that I need to finish:

  • Pamela by Richardson- this my teacher is expecting me to finish due to my foot and mouth disease, and I am really not enjoying this :/
  • Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo- re-read
  • The Jane Austen Guide to Life by Lori Smith- this was a birthday present and it is awesome :
Then I have a group of books that I really want to read right this very moment! I do not expect to read all these but this is the pile that I will be choosing from this month :)

  • Frankenstein, Mary Shelley
  • A collection of Edgar Allen Poe's work
  • The Miniaturist, Jessie Burton 
  • The Women in White, Wilkie Collins 
So those are the books I am thinking of reading this month, let me know your plans especially if they are spooky ;)

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment