Friday 17 October 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Tomorrow is this October's 24 hour readathon and considering I've hardly read anything since August I figured it might be a good idea to take part. All the info is on their website if you also want to sign up. Everyone starts simultaneously so each time zone has a different starting time, make sure you check yours. For the UK it's 1pm. I'll update you on my progress via twitter/ instagram (@jadeling97) I'm not 100% on what I will be reading but I do know it will be from my currently reading pile which is:

  • Pamela by Samuel Richardson
  • Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo
  • The Jane Austen Guide to Life by Lori Smith



To anyone taking part I wish you luck and I hope you enjoy yourselves. Now I am going to go and make sure I have a good nights sleep. :)

Speak soon,
Jade xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your reading so far! Can't believe how much time as already passed. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's been a good one and that you've been reading tons!

    ReplyDelete