Saturday 6 September 2014

Carrie's Book Club! (September)

I've got something a little different for you today. A week or so ago I joined Carrie Fletcher's book club when I ordered this month's "reader's toolbox" This is basically a subscription box of bookish things and things to use when you are snuggled up reading. With all the postage and stuff they come to about £20 which I wasn't sure about at first, but now I have the box I personally think it is worth it. With out further ado on with the September box!:


  • First off there is a lovely note from Carrie and a ton of purple tissue paper! 
  • There is a super pretty bookmark (I love collecting bookmarks, I already have a mug full!)
  • 3 candles that smell so nice! I smelling them now trying to work out how they smell; I can't though. They're like flowery maybe vanilla? Its a nice smell, I can tell you that much!
  • For when I am curled up this evening reading my book and contemplating this week's episode of Doctor Who; some Rose and Cardamom Hot Cocoa. I like hot chocolate as much as the next girl but I'm not sure about this flavouring. I will tell you my thoughts next month :)
  • Finally my favourite part. It is a "This book belongs to ______ Carrie's Book Club" stamp and also an ink pad to use it with. (mines blue). The idea of this is that you stamp it in the front of your books so everyone knows who it belongs to. I love the idea of stamping every single 1 of my books but with over 260 I might have to be a bit selective ;)

I am super happy with everything on this box. Thanks so much to Carrie for doing this it is so cool!! I will hopefully be doing another 1 of these next month :)

Speak soon,
Jade xx





No comments:

Post a Comment