Saturday 21 June 2014

Unhaul.

Recently I rearranged my bookshelves and realised that for various reasons I didn't want to keep some of my books. So I am going to unhaul them for you and then donate them to charity :)

  • The Iron King & Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa. I have read Iron King and the first story in legends but I just don't really like them. I find it irritating especially the main character- she is pathetic at times! So since I'm not going to re-read of continue on with the series I don't see the point of keeping them and hopefully they will find a new home where they will be loved more.
  • Shadows and The Hunt by Amy Meredith are the first 2 books in the Dark Touch. I liked these but I read them about 3 years ago and sadly I have no urge to finish the series.
  • Finally Arise by Tara Hudson. This is the 2nd book in a series where I don't own the 1st. I didn't realise it was sequel till I got home and again I don't have the urge to pick it up and start this series so I might as well let someone else give it go. 
So yeah. Those are the books I am donating and by the way if anyone in the UK would like these books feel free to let me know and I can post them to you.

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment