Sunday 9 November 2014

Unfinished Series

Hello! Hope you are doing super well!
When I thought of doing this post I didn't think that I had many unfinished series but it turns out I do... 17 to be precise :/ So I'm going to start with series that I can finish but haven't and then series that I can't finish because there are unwritten books in them. Makes sense? I'm not sure it did but oh well on with the list! (I love lists):


  • Throne of Glass, Sarah J Maas
  • Wings series, Aprilynne Pike
  • Finishing School, Gail Carriger
  • Birthright trilogy, Gabrielle Zevin
  • Divergent trilogy, Veronica Roth
  • Vampire Academy, Richelle Mead
  • The Lunar Chronicles, Marissa Meyer 
  • Finding Sky trilogy, Joss Stirling
  • Trylle Trilogy, Amanda Hocking
  • Fallen series, Lauren Kate
  • The Hunger Games trilogy, Suzanne Collins (this will be rectified this month!)
  • The Inheritance Cycle, Christopher Paolini
  • The Mortal Instruments, Cassandra Clare
  • The Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare
  • Hetty Feather, Jacqueline Wilson
  • Wicked Lovely, Melissa Maar
So it turns out there is only 1 series where it is not my fault that it is unfinished and that is:
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
I think next may be "finish series year"because this is kinda bad. Anyway I hope you have a great week and let me know if there are any series on this list that I MUST get too :)

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment