Wednesday 19 November 2014

Challenge Check-point Nov.

Hello lovely people!
 Today I am going to update you on how I am doing with my reading goals that I set way back when in January. I did 1 of these back in April and thought it was high time I do another before it is time to do a big wrap-up at the end of the year because as usual time is flying! 

1. Revive this blog. I think I'm doing pretty well with this, I'm a bit patchy but I'm still going strong!

2.Read everyday. I haven't really been doing this, especially once I started 6th form I basically stopped reading entirely! I am aiming to fit it into my routine... once I have 1 that is.

3.Read 70 books. This I cut down in April to 42 as I realised just how busy I was this year. According to Goodreads I have read 34 books and I am only 3 books behind, I can catch up easy (maybe) :)

4.Read 6 classics. I've read 5, only 1 more to go!

5.Deplete my TBR. Now I have done this just not as much as I would like so I need to work on this 1.

6. (the last 1) Buy less books. Now last year I used to buy on average 7 books a month, my average for this year is 4. I have brought 40 books this year... its less than last year. Well there is always next year!

So yes, partly on track partly not... still got a month and a half to go though who knows what could happen! 
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment