Friday 14 November 2014

Readathons!

Hello!

Just a quick post tonight to let you know of 2 readathons coming up that I'm taking part in. The 1st one is the #24in48 readathon, which is where you try to read for 24 hrs over a weekend (48hrs). I'm not sure if I will reach 24hrs but I can bloody well try! It starts at midnight tonight running from 15th-16th Nov. As my TBR I have a little stack that I will choose from dependent on my mood. This pile consists of:

  • Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins
  • The Miniaturist, Jessie Burton
  • Private Peaceful, Michael Morpurgo
  • The Jane Austen Guide to Life, Lori Smith
The 2nd one is Sarah Churchill's Anti Bullying Week Readathon to raise awareness of the week. Running 17th-23rd Nov. The idea is to read books the centre of at least have an element of bullying. The goodreads group has tons of suggestions on what to read if you are stuck. I will be reading Wonder by J R Palacio and maybe another book but I don't know what yet.

Good luck if you are taking part!
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment