Friday 13 February 2015

Project TBR Readathon!

Hello! Today is just a quick one to show you my TBR for the Project TBR readathon :) Ben from Benjaminoftomes on youtube is hosting it as part of his Project TBR challenge to radically deplete his TBR pile (wow there is a lot of "TBR" in this post!) The readathon is taking place from the 16th-22nd February which is great since it is half-term! There are 4 challenges plus a bonus and I'm going to try and complete all of them :)

1. A book over 500pgs- For this I'm planning to read Cress by Marissa Meyer
2. A book under 250pgs- For this I have Fairest by Marissa Meyer & The Guest Cat by Takashi Hirade
3. A book with green on the cover. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead & The Guest Cat
4. An under-rated book. Again, The Guest Cat
Bonus: A sequel you've wanted to read for ages. Both Cress and Shadow Kiss.
(Fairest is a extra for me, it's just I felt like having The Guest Cat for 3 was a little cheeky)

As you can tell I'm hoping for a successful reading week despite the fact I also want to start my revision off ;) Let me know if you're joining in!
Speak Soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment