Monday 1 September 2014

#LittleReadathon!

Hello! Just a quick post from me today to announce that I will be taking part in the Little Readathon! This is a spur of the moment thing that Catriona from LittleBookOwl on youtube has decided to do. It runs from 1st September to 7th, there aren't really any challenges, you just need to read. Now I am going back to school on Wednesday so I won't read masses but I have Monday and Tuesday to read and hopefully this will help me integrate reading into my everyday routine so I don't stop entirely (that has happened before) I have a loose TBR for this so I may or may not read these but I want to at the moment:
  • Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks
  • Warhorse and Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo (these are both super short reads so are great for readathons).
  • If I get through those I will pick Morning Gift by Eva Ibbotson back up  (I abandoned it a few months back) and read a bit of that but I highly doubt that I will finish it.
So those are the books that I am thinking of reading. I will probably do a mid-week update and as usual try and post my progress on twitter and instagram (@jadeling97) To everyone taking part, good luck!

Speak soon,
Jade xx

3 comments:

  1. We've already read Private Peaceful in yr 8 so that should be even easier to get through :) and you, abandoned a book by Iva Ibbotson?! ;):) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I remember really liking it and I wanted to re-read it :) I know! I'm terrible, I think it is because I don't want it to end; it's the last 1 of hers that I have to read :( Believe it or not I brought it to read when we were in Cornwall so it needs to be read!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Actually I've done that before once..... I keep telling myself I will finish Inheritance soon ( it's the last one in the Eragon series) but I'm probs gonna have to read all the others again! [take them to uni with us? Lol]

    ReplyDelete