Sunday 4 May 2014

May TBR

May has arrived along with a good chunk of my exams! But I'm still going to keep reading as it will hopefully keep me sane! I know that I want to finish The Book Thief and there are 2 books that I'm going to read and then I another 2 which I may or may not get through.

Number 1 on the list is Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. I got a beautiful penguin English library edition recently that I can't wait to start!

2. Northanger Abbey by Val McDermid. This is a modern retelling of Austen's and is part of the Austen Project. I love modernised classics but have never read 1 in book form.

3. The Morning gift by Eva Ibbotson. I have had this for nearly a year now, and I don't know why I haven't read it. I adore Eva Ibbotson's books and her writing and this 1 sounds really good. It is however her only adult book I haven't read, and it will be sad when its over.

4. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan. I've never read a collab book before and the premise is intriguing so I'm looking forward to it and hoping that it is a nice, quick easy read.

So they are the books. As I said I will definitely get through the Northanger Abbeys and I'd say one the others too but we will see. I may also end up reading Of Mice & Men and The Women in Black right before my exam again too. Has any of you read these? What are your thoughts?

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment